3 Riding Groups (20 minute sessions)
EXTREME (A) Group
Intended for very experienced track riders and racers. A 6 foot safety cushion safe passing is allowed on inside/outside, left to right and front to back.
Suggested Times Per Lap – Thunderhill 2:10 and under
Sonoma Raceway 2:10 and under
Laguna Seca 2:00 and under
ADVANCED (B) Group
Intended for experienced track riders and riders who have a bit of competitive edge. A 6 foot safety cushion safe passing is allowed on inside/outside, left to right and front to back.
Suggested Time Per Lap- Thunderhill 2:10 – 2:30
Sonoma Raceway 2:10 – 2:20
Laguna Seca 2:00 – 2:10
CRUZIN’ (C) Group
Intended for beginner track riders and those looking to ride in a NON-competitive atmosphere. Passing rules are inside and outside with an 8 foot cushion both left to right and front to back. Passing should be done courteously.
Suggested Time Per Lap- Thunderhill 2:30 and up
Sonoma Raceway 2:20 and up
Laguna Seca 2:10 and up
* If your desired group is sold out, please don’t sign up for the wrong group just to get in. Only ride in the group that suits you best.
When entering the track going into turn one, always locate your blend line. Look over your shoulder and blend with extreme caution.
- Green: Start or All clear
- Yellow (motionless): Caution (no passing)
- Yellow (waving): Extreme caution, Incident on track or in direct impact area (no passing)
- Yellow w/ Red Stripes: Debris on course
- Black w/ Green Stripes: Slippery Fluid on course
- Red: All riders stop where you are immediately as soon as it is safe and remain stopped until otherwise directed. Make sure to stop where your visible from large distances
- Black (waving): Indicates a course closure, maintain a slow safe speed and return to pits
- Black w/ Red Dot (meatball): Indicates mechanical with you or your bike or a rule infraction, maintain safe speed and report to Grid Marshall.
- Checker: End of session
At no time are participants to walk the track before or between sessions. This applies to overnight campers as well.