Track Day Packages
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT!
There is a wait list available, Wait listers will have to attend, vacate spots will be given out at 10 am.
A Beautiful Day on the World Renowned Track
-Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca-
Laguna Seca (92dB)
All motorcycles will need a two or three-digit number on the front AND right side of the bike. These numbers must be at least 6 inches tall and readable (no black numbers on black bike). Homemade numbers with tape are ok if they are secure.
The Racetrack organizers at Laguna Seca enforce a very strict 92dB limit EVERY LAP OF EVERY SESSION.
We at FunTrackDayz recommend that you use stock exhaust or “quiet baffles”. However, we can NOT guarantee that any motorcycle will pass even in OEM trim.
There are quiet exhaust baffles and modifications available to make even full racebikes comply within Laguna Seca’s guidelines. We recommend you research the best option for your motorcycle ahead of the Event date to maximize the FUN.
What happens if I am above the decibel limit?
If you exceed the noise limit you will be shown the ‘meatball’ flag at Turn 8 (corkscrew) and/or at the Finish line and we will need you come to the grid to talk.
Laguna Seca operates on a strike system depending on the exhaust system installed on your motorcycle.
- OEM Exhaust: 3 strikes
- Aftermarket exhaust with baffle/insert: 2 strikes
- Aftermarket exhaust open: ONE STRIKE ONLY!
Sound test: You may ask for a 2 Lap sound test during which you will not get any strikes. You will need to stop at Grid and then go out for 2 laps ONLY and then return to Grid. You will be told what dB you’ve hit during this period and may make modifications to the exhaust or riding style if needed.
Please also be mindful of the weather as Fog, Wind and other weather may influence the reading of the Decibel meter. Please contact us at FunTrackDayz if you have any questions and how we can help you ride Legendary Laguna Seca Raceway without
3 Riding Groups (20 minute sessions)
EXTREME (A) Group
Intended for very experienced track riders and racers. A 6 foot safety cushion safe passing is allowed on inside/outside, left to right and front to back.
Suggested Times Per Lap – Laguna Seca 2:00 and under
ADVANCED (B) Group
Intended for experienced track riders and riders who have a bit of competitive edge. A 6 foot safety cushion safe passing is allowed on inside/outside, left to right and front to back.
Suggested Time Per Lap- Laguna Seca 2:00 – 2:10
CRUZIN’ (C) Group
Intended for beginner track riders and those looking to ride in a NON-competitive atmosphere. Passing rules are inside and outside with an 8 foot cushion both left to right and front to back. Passing should be done courteously.
Suggested Time Per Lap- Laguna Seca 2:10 and up
* If your desired group is sold out, please don’t sign up for the wrong group just to get in. Only ride in the group that suits you best.
When entering the track going into turn one, always locate your blend line. Look over your shoulder and blend with extreme caution.
- Green: Start or All clear
- Yellow (motionless): Caution (no passing)
- Yellow (waving):Extreme caution, Incident on track or in direct impact area (no passing)
- Yellow w/ Red Stripes:Debris on course
- Black w/ Green Stripes: Slippery Fluid on course
- Red:All riders stop where you are immediately as soon as it is safe and remain stopped until otherwise directed. Make sure to stop where your visible from large distances
- Black (waving): Indicates a course closure, maintain a slow safe speed and return to pits
- Black w/ Red Dot (meatball):Indicates mechanical with you or your bike or a rule infraction, maintain safe speed and report to Grid Marshall.
- Checker:End of session
At no time are participants to walk the track before or between sessions. This applies to overnight campers as well.
- DOT Full Face Helmet
- One Piece or Zip Together Two Piece Leathers (or equivalent)
- Motorcycle Specific Boots/Gloves (back protector recommended)
- Clean Motorcycle (no leaks)
- Remove Fuses or Tape Off Lights
- Remove or Tape Off Turn Signals and Mirrors
- Bring a Great Attitude!
- We at Fun Track Dayz know that things can change, We have a no cash refund policy only credit towards one of our a future event.
- Cancel more than two weeks before event: Full credit towards one future events (credit can only be moved once)
- Cancel less than two weeks before the event: No credit given
- This is a rain or shine track day. no refunds or credits will be given!
- Fun Track Dayz does not provide medical insurance. All riders are responsible for providing their own personal medical insurance coverage.
Typical Event Schedule
7:00am – Gates open
7:15am – Registration and bike tech open
8:10am – 8:45am – Mandatory all riders meeting
9:00am – Cruzin (C) group goes out on course (FTD Staff will lead groups of 5-10 riders around for the entire session under yellow flag)
9:20am – Advanced (B) group goes out on course
9:40am – Extreme (A) group goes out on course
the groups will continue on this schedule until lunch
9:30am – CRUZIN & “INTRO” group Mandatory new rider/new to track orientation and session debrief for everyone in the Cruzin and Intro group to go over questions after being out on track
9:50am – Advanced group and new rider/new to track orientation and session debrief for anyone with questions after being out on track
1:00pm – 2:00pm – Lunch
2:00pm – Extreme (A) group goes out on course
2:20pm – Advanced (B) group goes out on course
2:40pm – Cruzin (C) group goes out on course
The groups will continue on this schedule until the end of the day
5:00pm – Track goes cold and closes for the day
|Classes by Curtis|
9:30am “Intro to The Track” Orientation
10:30am Vision & Focus /Reference Points
11:30am Braking / Counter Steering
1:30pm 4 Stages of Body Position
Fun Track Dayz will have the following trackside services onsite to take care of all your needs:
Contact any of these vendors by clicking their links, if you have any questions or requests prior to the event
Content subject to change without notice.